Sunday, August 23, 2015

Blog 2 - Summer Mentorship

I decided to chose graphic design instead
 since I could not find a mentor for my previous topic.











Questions


1. List the contact name, phone number, and organization of the person with whom you volunteered.
2. What qualified this person as an expert in your topic choice?     
3. List three questions for further exploration now that you've completed your summer hours.    
4. What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?
5. What is your senior project topic going to be? How did mentorship help you make your decision? Please explain.

Answers

This is an example of  graphic design.
  1. His name is Elijah Butler, (951)-398-2645, City of Hesperia
  2. He has is bachelor's degree in graphic design and has experience as well.
  3. What jobs could graphic designing get you? How much time in school would it take to get a degree? How much experience does it take for graphic designing? 
  4. Seeing the different types of graphic design, each with their own distinct look and feel.
  5. My senior project is going to be on Graphic Design. This mentorship helped my decision based on the fact that it was my second choice and that I enjoyed seeing some of his works.

No comments:

Post a Comment