Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Blog 6 - Advisory Prep


Questions

1. What has worked well for you concerning senior project this year?  What has made it a positive experience for you?  

2. What are you finding difficult concerning senior project?  How can you adapt to make that portion work better for you?  How might the senior team help?
Answers
  1. Nothing much has really worked for me. I have learned a lot about my topic, but I see no positive experiences that have come out of this project so far.
  2. The mentorship and the interviews are the thing that bothers me the most about senior project. Mostly with the working bibliography and senior project hours log. Most of them just seem unnecessary, but with the mentorship it's just challenging. The fact that you have to find a mentor, which is incredibly difficult on its own, just isn't possible for most.

No comments:

Post a Comment