Monday, January 4, 2016

Blog 12: Holiday Project Update

Questions
1.  It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school.  What did you do over the break with your senior project?


2.  What was the most important thing you learned from what you did, and why?  What was the source of what you learned?

3.  Your third interview will be a 10 question interview related to possible answers for your EQ. Who do you plan to talk to and why?


Answers
  1. What I did over the holiday break was make some designs out of Lego for my independent component 
  2. Graphic design is not something you can do just over night and to goes into art in general as well.
  3. I do not know who I am going to talk to just yet, but I will eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment