Thursday, February 18, 2016

Blog 15: Independent Component 1

  • LITERAL
    (a) Write: “I, Alek Redmon, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.”
    (b) Cite your source regarding who or what article or book helped you complete the independent component.
    (c) Update your hours in your Senior Project Hours link. Make sure it is clearly labeled with hours for individual sessions as well as total hours.
  • (d) Explain what you completed.    
  • INTERPRETIVE 
    Defend your work and explain its significance to your project and how it demonstrates 30 hours of work.   Provide evidence (photos, transcript, art work, videos, etc) of the 30 hours of work.  
  • APPLIED
    How did the component help you understand the foundation of your topic better?  Please include specific examples to illustrate this. 


  • “I, Alek Redmon, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.”
  • http://www.seankenney.com/ helped inspire what the cultures show look like
  • I have created multiple Lego Designs based off real world items




















No comments:

Post a Comment