Thursday, April 21, 2016

Blog 22: Independent Component 2

LITERAL
(a) Include this statement: “I, student name, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents ___ hours of work.”
(b) Cite your source regarding who or what article or book helped you complete the independent component.
(c) Update your Independent Component 2 Log (which should be under your Senior Project Hours link)
(d) Explain what you completed.    
(e) Defend your work and explain the component's significance and how it demonstrates 30 hours of work.   Provide evidence (photos, transcript, art work, videos, etc) of the 30 hours of work.   

(f)How did the component help you answer your EQ? Please include specific examples to illustrate how it helped. 

(1) “I, student name, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.”

(2) "The 5 Different Logo Design Styles: Which Type Fits Your Brand? - Company Folders." Company Folders. N.p., n.d. Web. 05 May 2016.

(3) I made a few logos based off of what I have learned from my research

(4) Logos take an incredible amount of time to make a logo. You have to come up with many different ideas. Draw for many hours at a time perfecting what you had envisioned.

(5) This help me to see how important logos can be. Simple and yet still effective.


No comments:

Post a Comment